A global company offering innovative products and services to Mining and Infrastructure industries, have a rare opportunity for a Payroll and Accounts Officer to join on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the responsibilities of the role will include;
- End to end payroll processing
- Processing new starters and terminations
- Processing Superannuation, Payroll Tax and PAYG, Workers comp etc.
- End of month reporting and reconciliations
- Providing advice on payroll legislation
- Managing internal and external queries
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Matching purchase orders, coding invoices and managing payment runs
- Ad hoc administration duties as required
The ideal person for this role will be highly experienced in end to end payroll processing and accounts payable. You will have a strong understanding of payroll legislation and have the ability to interpret Awards and EA's. We are seeking a strong communicator, a team player, a person who provides a high level of customer service and takes ownership of their role. Attention to detail and well developed organisational skills are essential. Experience using Micropay Meridian will be advantageous.
What's On Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Global company
- Role with variety
- Permanent position
- CBD location
- Team focused environment
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW!