people2people have partnered with a progressive and fast growing Australian owned organisation who have a proud history in building a strong property portfolio comprising of both retail (hospitality) and commercial assets and development sites within Australia and New Zealand.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager this role will be responsible for coordinating payroll and assisting with accounts payable
- Coordinating weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- Maintaining and updating employee information, new starters and terminations
- Strong understanding of awards, payroll legislation and penalties rates
- Preparing payroll reporting and statutory requirements
- Continuous improvements and systems implementation
- Reconcilaitions and EOM reporting
- Assisitng with Accounts Payable
To be successful for this role you will have previous experience with the end to end function of payroll. With a strong understanding of payroll legislation, awards, EB agreement and penalty rates you will pride yourself on your exceptional communication skills across all levels of the business. Previous experience with process improvements, systems implementation and utilising a large ERP system would be advantageous.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent opportunity
- Standalone position
- Inner City Location - Close to public transport
- Growing organisation
- Family-friendly environment
- $60-65k + super
If this role is of interest to you and you have the skills set to match please APPLY NOW or Call Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential conversation.