This specialist firm is well known within the Sydney legal market and is enjoying continued growth year on year. It places strong emphasis on recruiting and training quality staff and prides itself on its supportive and collaborative culture. It is located in the heart of the CBD with beautiful offices, and offers an impressive benefits package for staff.
Your role will see you supporting Senior Associate, where you will be required to fulfil numerous duties, including:
- Preparing documents and correspondence
- Maintaining and updating case files
- Managing diaries and emails
- Assisting with WIP and billing
- Liaising with clients
- Organising travel
- General administrative duties
- And much much more!
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- 3-4 years experience working within administration or as a Legal Secretary (with Patents beneficial but not essential)
- Effective time management
- Immaculate presentation
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Confident personality, able to show direction and initiative
- Exceptional organisational skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.