This organisation is known for their consultancy approach and focus on the 'psychology' behind a brand. Born from the vision of an experienced and passionate designer, this boutique but growing creative agency is different from others
I am looking for a temporary part time Administration assistant to provide support to the MD and wider team of 10.
As the sole administrator, you will be responsible for managing the studio and supporting the team in what they do best - creating beautiful and memorable brands.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support to the MD
- Data entry and reporting from Xero and Workflow Max
- Ensuring the office is well equipped and tidy
- Answering and transferring calls, and greeting clients
- Event coordination
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have immediate availability in an ongoing part-time capacity
- Have previous experience in a similar administration / team assistant role
- Have an enthusiastic approach to assist with ad hoc tasks when requested
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788 or Rachel Fisher on +61282709787