This global leader is at the forefront of change and development, inspiring the world with their products and delivering the future of technology to your home.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part-time HR & Payroll Admin to join this leading brand during their continuous growth. Primarily, your role would be to coordinate the payroll process, ensure all HR and related information systems are correct and assist with general HR administration tasks as required.
Based in luxury offices in Western Sydney positioned amongst a buzzing cafe atmosphere, you can enjoy a 1st class working environment with onsite parking available and positioned conveniently within a short stroll to public transport.
Commencing immediately in this long term contract, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Collate payroll reports to provide to ADP
- Maintain accuracy of payroll reports prepared by ADP
- Support in administration activities such as preparing reports for salary & performance reviews
- Manage information in company's HRIS
- Answer queries related to pay, leave, tax, pay advice payment summary
- Send payment summaries for past financial years when requested
- Work with ADP on amending any incorrect payment summaries
As the successful candidate you will have:
- 2+ years experience in a similar HR & Payroll Admin role with an outsourced payroll provider
- No end-to-end payroll experience necessary, but experience in payroll administration
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field
- Energetic communications and drive
- An eye for detail and excellent time management skills
- Full payroll and legislation knowledge
- Proficiency in using Microsoft applications, with advanced Excel skills
Make the move of a lifetime and apply today to secure an interview!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704