A unique and exciting opportunity has presented itself to work for a leading international insurance provider.
Assisting mid-to-large sized insurance companies, our client is renowned for their expertise and innovative thinking to create new business opportunities and solutions.
Working in the Legal and Compliance team in Sydney, our client is seeking a legal professional on a part-time basis to join their team.
Your duties will include:
- Providing legal, compliance and regulatory advice
- File management
- Reviewing contracts
- Preparing and coordinating board agendas
- Coordinating submissions and publishing of board papers
- Supporting select litigation and arbitration proceedings
- Maintaining the internal client database
- Providing day-to-day administrative support to the team
Please only apply if you meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated experience working within an insurance company
- Demonstrated paralegal experience
- Australian law degree (preferred)
- Adaptable, pragmatic and works well under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong time management, prioritisation and organisational skills