Recognised for their expertise and professional service, you will be given the opportunity to utilise your extensive Legal Secretarial skills within this friendly team environment. This successful CBD law firm offers a great work life balance in a social and dynamic work culture.
This reputable and well established law firm is looking for a Part-time Plaintiff Legal Secretary, working 15 - 20 hours per week. The firm have a great reputation in the legal industry and have an involved and friendly team environment.
Your responsibilities in this role will consist of but not be limited to:
- Preparing and processing legal documents and papers
- Liaising with clients
- Schedule medical appointments
- Diary and email management
- Monthly billing
- General administrative duties
To be guaranteed an interview for this great role you will:
- Have at least 2+ years plaintiff insurance legal secretarial experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word and a minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- You will be confident to liaise with people at all levels
- Have excellent communication skills
- An eye for detail and a friendly attitude
- Exceptional presentation
Do not hesitate; send through your resume today!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )