This highly regarded law firm have a reputation for success. The firm promote a work/life balance and have regular social events such as Friday night drinks, lunch time sports and trivia nights.
This is a part time time (2 days a week) temporary to permanent position with hours 9 am to 5 pm and flexible around working days. Your role will be to support a Partner, Senior Associate and an Associate within Defendant Insurance Law.
Your duties will include:
- Diary and Email Management
- High volume billing
- Maintaining client files
- Drafting and amending of legal documents
- File Management
- All other administrative duties as required
To be considered for this position you must possess:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary within Insurance Law
- Professional presentation
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised and proactive
To apply, please click on the appropriate link on this page OR for a confidential discussion call Brittney Nielsen at people2people on 02 8270 9796
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Brittney Nielseon on 02 8270 9796