This well established, global law firm is located in the heart of the CBD and foster a supportive and encouraging working environment, with an open door policy.
The firm offers a wide range of excellent benefits to their staff including an active social club, casual Fridays, drinks and gym discounts just to name a few! The firm are actively involved in the community, sponsoring various charities and events.
This role will be varied and see you work within the Corporate practice group on a job share (2 days), supporting at senior level. Your responsibilities and duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Liaising with clients, staff and professionals at all levels
- Diary and email management
- Track changes and mark ups
- Preparation of legal documents, correspondence, emails, memos and letters
- Ad hoc PA duties such as diary and travel arrangements, answering calls etc.
- Assisting with time recording and billing
- Ad hoc administrative duties
To be successful for this busy and rewarding role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous legal secretarial experience (ideally within Corporate
- Strong MS Word skills and a fast and accurate typing speed (60+ wpm)
- You will be confident and articulate to liaise with professionals at all levels
- An eye for detail and the ability to work autonomously and with initiative
If this role sounds ideal for you, don't hesitate! Apply directly via the link, or alternatively, contact Mary Savova on 9098 7427