This well-established, international firm have a great name in the global market. With Stunning CBD offices, this firm are seeing continued growth in Australia and all over the globe!
The role is a Part Time Legal Secretary position - 3 days per week (Monday - Wednesday) with Personal Assistant elements and offers a rare opportunity to integrate yourself within a global firm. This role will allow you to gain experience, knowledge, connections and repute as part of a highly regarded global law firm.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Arranging Events
- File and matter management
- Opening and closing files
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients
This position is ideal for someone with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Someone who is willing to undertake ad hoc duties and proactive with their work will thrive.
In addition to these traits, you must:
- Have 2+ years working in a Legal Secretary capacity
- Demonstrate excellent organisation skills
- Communicate confidently and efficiently, across all levels
- Be immaculately presented
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Adhere to deadlines and manage time
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715.