This boutique practice based in the CBD are seeking a part-time Legal Assistant to support two busy fee earners. The firm place emphasis on providing an exceptional service to their clients.
This will be an autonomous position where you will be required to make decisions and multi-task.
Providing support to two down-to-earth fee earners, this role will be varied and will see you:
- Liaise with clients and maintaining client relationships
- Assist with accounts
- Prepare briefs to counsel
- Manage diaries
- Prepare and amend documents and correspondence
- Schedule appointments with fee earners and clients
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Experience working as a Legal Secretary (a minimum of 6 months)
- Ability to work 3 days per week
- Proven experience working autonomously (there will be times you will be alone in the office)
- Confident liaising with clients
If this sounds like you, please apply today by clicking the appropriate link on this page, or for a confidential discussion - call Kim Padmore 08 6160 6201.