This is a leading, international law firm that are highly regarded within the Legal Industry. This firm offer many fantastic benefits, including study assistance, discounts for travel, gym, movie and theatre tickets.
The role is 5 days a week (Monday - Friday), working 3pm - 7pm, based on reception you will be responsible for:
- Answering calls and managing the switchboard
- Booking meeting rooms
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Setting up video conferences
- Ad hoc administrative duties
In order to be considered for theis position you must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience as a Corporate receptionist ideally within professional services
- Confident communication skills and professional presentation
- The ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- A sociable and personable attitude
- High levels of attention to detail
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
As well as working within a close-knit team with a low staff turnover, you will have the opportunity to take part in:
- Regular team events including lunches, dinner and drinks
- Health insurance discounts
- Subsidised gym membership and movie tickets
- Team sports and many more!
Don't hesitate! This opportunity is not to be missed. Apply directly via the link, or alternatively, contact Alice Rettie at people2people for a confidential discussion on 02 8270 9770.