This prestigious global firm is located in the heart of Sydney CBD. With over 200 staff members, they pride themselves on teamwork and unity within the firm. They have a substantial focus on providing tremendous client support and outcomes.
This role involves a fast paced, highly productive responsibilities such as:
- Must have conveyancing license
- Manage conveyancing projects up to a large scale
- Working with a well-known professional Staff
- Leading & mentoring junior staff
To be considered for this role you will:
- Previous experience: 5+ years in a conveyancing Paralegal position and/or
- A licensed conveyancing qualification
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ability/Experience to manage residential and mixed-use developments
- Confidence to liaise and build strong rapport with clients
If you think you would be suitable for this role, apply now!
Interviews are taking place currently so apply without delay. Contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9711.