This national firm is going through a period of growth. With offices across the country, this firm will provide training and a friendly, supportive environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a career Paralegal with Litigation experience to join this busy practice. Some of your duties will include:
- Legal Research
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting and amending court documents
- High volume of file management
- Ad Hoc administration duties
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will demonstrate:
- Paralegal experience working in Litigation, Insolvency or Debt Recovery
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be proactive
- A team player
Apply directly by clicking the link attached, or alternatively, for a confidential conversation call Mary Savova at people2people on 03 9098 7427.