This successful National law firm have an exceptional reputation and pride themselves on proving innovative solutions to their clients. This firm have fantastic benefits including well-being programs, yoga classes, discounted gym memberships and social events.
This role will see you working within the busy Collections team mentored by a Partner with responsibility for your own portfolio of files.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Drafting court documents and general correspondence
- Day to day management of files to meet client service level agreements
- Telephone calls and liaising debtors and third parties
- Preparation of discharge of mortgages and arranging settlement
- Drafting statements of claim, writs and judgments
- E-filing of court documents
To be considered for this involved and challenging position, you must have:
- Proven experience running mortgage recovery or debt collection files
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to manage own files and meet deadlines
- Effective communications skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Energetic, flexible and enthusiastic personality
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 8270 9711 or Samantha McAuley on 02 8270 9795.