This well established firm with 4 offices nationally are continuing to grow. With low turnover of employees this firm are looking for a Debt and Insolvency Paralegal to join their Brisbane office on a permananet basis.
about the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a career Paralegal to join a close knit team working within a this busy practice. Some of your duties will include:
- Legal Research
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting and amending court documents
- High volume of file management
- Any additional administrative duties
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will demonstrate:
- 2-3 years experience as a Paralegal within Insolvency, with knowledge in Debt Recovery
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Positive and professional attitude
To be considered for this newly created opportunity to be part of a high performing team please apply online by clicking on the link! OR for a confidential discussion, please contact Melanie Hammond at people2people on 07 3118 0125.