This award winning, national law firm are going through an exciting expansion phase and are one of the fastest growing in Australia. Different to most traditional law firms, this is a progressive firm disrupting the legal industry. They are now looking for an experienced Paralegal to be part of their growth.
Working closely with the workers compensation team within insurance litigation, your position will be extremely busy and varied and will have you:
- Liaise with clients
- Prepare court documents and briefs to counsel
- Monitor court hearings and due dates
- Organise mediations and conferences
- Provide advice on drafting documents
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Experience working as a Paralegal
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
More than just a job, be part of a team who have drinks on a Friday, have team dinners and go out together socially.
- Be rewarded for your efforts with perks and benefits on top of a competitive base salary.
- Take part in the firm's health initiatives, social activities and career development programme.
If this sounds of interest, please apply today by clicking the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, call Kim Padmore at people2people on 08 6160 6201.