This national leading law firm have built a reputation of ongoing success and a loyal client base. This firm aims to make a difference by offering exceptional quality legal advice across the country, covering every state. This firm genuinely values its team members, supporting them to reach their full potential.
This is a newly created position in the Banking and Finance department, due to significant growth. The successful candidate will be working closely with a high-performing team of fee earners. Duties include:
- Interaction with clients
- Preparing documents
- Drafting correspondence
- Typing up documents
- Making amendments and editing documents
- Various Paralegal duties
To be successful for this role, you should have
- Experience working as an administration assistant in Banking and Finance
- Proven attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to manage a heavy workload
If this sounds like you, please apply using the appropriate link or contact Kim on 08 6160 6201.