This Paralegal / Contract Administrator position is to join an In-house legal team within a large consultancy company. It is to work full time during the week supporting a team of Lawyers. It is to run until the end of the year and is looking for the candidate to start in late September. The position will be focused on Corporate Commercial matters and will need a strong background in amending and editing commercial contracts.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing contract compliance within guidelines
- Identify areas of risk
- Create logs
- Editing Bids and Tenders
- Working on contract clauses, indemnity, insurances, terms of business
- Coordinating requirements for contracts
- Research recent changes to legislation
You will need to be an experienced Paralegal, ideally with a background working for an in-house legal team. You should display a strong background in document review and be available full time during the week.
You will also need to:
- Exercise good judgment
- Have high attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Extensive experience working on commercial contracts
If you are interested in applying for this, please follow the link on the page to submit your CV. Alternatively please call Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715 for a confidential conversation.