A national law firm located in the heart of Perth CBD are seeking a Paralegal to hit the ground running and be part of their busy debt recovery team. They pride themselves on being a firm with the resources of a large firm, but the client-focused approach of a smaller one.
As a Paralegal in debt recovery, your main duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Legal research
- Drafting legal documents and correspondence
- Preparing briefs to Counsel
- High volume of file management
- General administrative duties
The successful candidate will:
- Experience in debt recovery is preferred, open to litigation/commercial
- Have Paralegal experience or Administration experience in a law firm
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a team player
- Have experience using Affinity
- Be highly organised with a strong attention to detail
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will have the opportunity to work for a national law firm with multiple offices across Australia. You will be working in the heart of the CBD and will be an integral part of the team during an exciting period of growth.
If you have the required experience, please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please call Kim at people2people on 6160 6201 for more information.