This firm are committed to making a positive difference to their clients and are seeking a like-minded individual who shares the same values. Having an excellent reputation in the legal industry this firm foster a welcoming and collaborative team environment. Furthermore, this firm have a big focus on professional development and offer ongoing training and mentor ship for all employees.
This role will see you supporting the Workers Compensation team, day-to-day you will complete the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing briefs and court documents
- Drafting statements and chronologies
- Cost recovery
- File management
- Preparing and editing legal documents
- Undertaking legal research
- Plus a variety of ad-hoc administrative duties as required
In order to be successful in this role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience working as a Paralegal in Plaintiff Insurance
- Experience liaising and building rapport with clients and other external parties
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Previous experience with legal research
- The confidence to work autonomously but also within a team
- A friendly and personable disposition
- If you are studying, candidates with 2 - 3 years left before graduating will only be considered for this position!
- Ongoing training and mentorship
- Career progression
- Friendly and collaborative team environment
- Friday drinks and monthly themed events
- Generous salary package!
- Plus yearly bonus
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770.