This award-winning, fast-growing, national law firm has a reputation for providing high-quality services to their clients. With a dynamic team environment, the firm pride themselves on developing their staff and assisting with career goals.
Due to a high volume of work, the dispute resolution team need an experienced Paralegal to assist on a temporary basis to start ASAP.
Your duties will include:
- Drafting documents
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing briefs to counsel
- Legal research
- File management
To be successful for this excellent opportunity, you must possess:
- Experience as a Paralegal (ideally within Litigation/Dispute Resolution)
- Professional presentation
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a proactive and can-do attitude
- The ability to multi-task and work efficiently under strict deadlines
- Experience using document management platforms (experience with Ringtail would be most desirable)
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page OR for a confidential discussion please contact Mary Savova on 03 9098 7427.