This insurance law firm is well established and is currently expanding. The office is based just outside of Perth CBD they have inclusive and supportive environment. The firm look after their staff with additional perks and benefits. They are looking for a dedicated Paralegal who wishes to build expertise, skills and a career in personal injury law.
This role will be working within Workers Compensation and MVA.
- Drafting writs of summons
- Drafting statements of claim
- Conducting research
- Taking instructions from clients
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- A background working as a paralegal in a busy legal practice is essential
- Experience in working in Insurance Litigation/Personally Injury
- Proven ability to draft statements of claim and other court documents
- Research experience
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- No billable hours and No time sheets!
- Health and wellbeing incentives
- Opportunity for career progression
- CBD Fringe Location
- Permanent Position
If you are passionate about building your legal career under highly experienced practitioners and want to work in a positive and inclusive team please submit your CV and covering letter through Seek or call Tanya Dryka on 6160 6206.