This successful national law firm have an excellent reputation in the legal industry and pride themselves on providing innovative solutions to their clients. This firm have fantastic benefits on offer such as wellness programs, yoga classes, discounted gym memberships and much more. With over 400 staff within Australia, they have a great team culture and are driven by their company values and professionalism.
This role will see you working within the busy Collections team mentored by a Partner with responsibility for your own portfolio of files.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Drafting court documents and general correspondence
- Day to day management of files to meet client service level agreements
- Telephone calls and liaising debtors and third parties
- Preparation of discharge of mortgages and arranging settlement
- Drafting statements of claim, writs and judgments
- E-filing of court documents
To be considered for this involved and challenging position, you must have:
- Proven experience running mortgage recovery or debt collection files
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to manage own files and meet deadlines
- Effective communications skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Energetic, flexible and enthusiastic personality
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794.