This Global Law firm is highly regarded within the legal industry. Located within prestigious offices, based in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
The firm is looking for 14 Paralegals to join their litigation team. The role will be split into 2 teams with the first team working the hours of 8am - 2pm and the second team working 2:15pm - 8:15pm.
Your duties will include:
- Day to day management of files to meet client service level agreements
- Taking instructions from clients
- Filing of court documents
- Legal Research
- Reviewing of documents
To be considered for this involved and challenging position, you must have:
- Candidates qualified with a Bachelor in Law are encouraged to apply
- Effective communications skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience as a paralegal is a must
If you believe you would be eligible for this role, please apply to the appropriate link on this page.