Located in the south eastern suburbs, this well-known law firm has a reputation across Victoria as being leaders in their industry. They pride themselves on providing the best advice and doing everything in their power to make the legal process as open, uncomplicated and as non-frightening as possible for their clients.
They are currently seeking a PA/ EA to join their team supporting a Partner who is outgoing and has a real vibrant manner.
The successful candidate will have access to a range of excellent benefits, including flexible working arrangements, charity events, social functions, sporting competitions and fresh fruit and snacks catered throughout the day.
This is a true PA/ EA role supporting a Senior Partner which will involve limited legal work. There will be the opportunity to get involved in more business development and marketing duties and they are seeking someone who would be willing to evolve with the role.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Diary and email management
- Organising meetings and travel arrangements
- Preparing and amending general correspondence and documents
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Taking incoming call and dealing with enquiries
- Assisting with general administrative tasks
The successful candidate will have
- Proven experience in a PA role providing support to seniority - not essential to be in a law firm environment, but professional services is mandatory
- A positive, proactive attitude - constantly thinking outside of the box
- High energy and want to work for an outgoing and successful Partner
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- High attention to detail and ability to think and act quickly
- Confident IT user - particularly on MS Office
- Some proven experience with business development and marketing would be advantageous
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
The successful candidate will be joining a firm that are leaders in their field and offer the opportunity to work close to home, as well as access to excellent benefits, including flexible working arrangements, charity events, social functions, sporting competitions and fresh fruit and snacks catered throughout the day.
True 1:1 roles are also very rare in Melbourne's legal industry, so this is genuinely a unique opportunity to work closely with a Partner and to grow with them professionally.
$82,000 package is on offer, dependent on experience.
If you have the required experience, please click apply for immediate consideration.