Are you looking to progress your career within Sales and Account Relationships? Work in the professional environment in the pharmaceutical industry with the opportunity to step into Sales Representative position. Chatswood location, working with a global medical device organisation.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, your role will involve making outbound calls in the customer service team, speaking to health care professionals on a daily basis. You will be supporting Sales Representatives across NSW, and this will be your career path to progress to a Sales Representative, should you be a successful within this role.
- Making outbound calls, a blend of cold & warm calls
- Account Management
- Maintaining existing relationships
- Promoting services/products
- Generate sales/orders/leads
- Previous telemarketing experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Previous CRM systems experience
- Willing, motivated and "can-do" attitude
- Customer service/account management background
- Healthcare/Medical Device industry experience
- Dental sales experience this is desired, but not essential!
- Someone who has the desire to succeed in a Sales environment
- Permanent role
- $50,000 - $60,000 + commissions
- Chatswood location
- Healthcare Industry
- 60% maintaining existing relationships, 40% promoting services/products
- Career progression
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
If you have pharmaceutical or medical industry experience, and really want a career in Sales working with health-care professionals, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to shine in this environment and further your career. Please click on the link to apply, to secure your new permanent position for 2018!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794