This firm are committed to making a positive difference to their clients and are seeking a like-minded individual who shares the same values. Having an excellent reputation in the legal industry this firm foster a welcoming and collaborative team environment. Furthermore, this firm have a big focus on professional development and offer ongoing training and mentor ship for all employees.
This unique position will see you working closely with management and completing all Operations Managerial tasks. Your duties will include:
- Work closely with Practice Groups to increase productivity and performance
- Oversee and managing the office administration, IT and reception teams
- Continued review and audit of suppliers, agreements and office equipment
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders of various seniority levels
- Planning for future business opportunities and partnerships
In order to be successful in this role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in an Operations Managerial role
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A confident and driven personality
- Professional presentation
- Strong MS Office and IT skills
- High attention to detail
- Friendly and collaborative team environment
- Friday drinks and monthly themed events
- Generous salary package!
- Sydney CBD location
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770.