This well-known and established jewellery and accessory manufacturing company are focused on delivering high quality, prestigious and leading edge technology.
This business critical reports directly to the Managing Director, they are looking for an experienced Operations Manager. The role has 10 direct reports, you will be responsible for managing the overall outcomes of the customer service, logistics, and workshop and spare parts teams.
- Contribute to the overall business direction by implementing process and procedure improvements and ensuring customer excellence is a key focus.
- Manage the building maintenance, property leases and company fleet management requirements, including facilities, telecommunications and motor vehicle management.
- Oversee the management of the warehouse and distribution functions within Australia and New Zealand
- Manage stock control and inventory levels, including stock take.
- Oversee the day to day management of the workshop, warehouse and customer service teams
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching and development skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to relate and communicate with employees and key stakeholders at all levels
- Experience managing contractual agreements and strong negotiation skills