Now is your chance to join a well-established company in this newly created position. They are in growth mode and looking for someone who can hit the ground running. They have been a household name for more than 30 years and are looking for a self-motivated and driven operations consultant to join the team and help drive the success of the business.
You will really be able to expand on your expertise and make this role your own! Reporting to the Operations Development Manager, you will demonstrate your ability to effortlessly network and influence, thrive under pressure and showcase your willingness to wear many different hats.
What's in it for you?
- North Shore location with stunning ocean views
- Very generous staff discounts across multiple brands
- Monthly Morning Teas
- Opportunity to grow and develop within the business
A highly exciting, busy and varied role you are no stranger to building positive working relationships and working to tight deadlines. Along with providing support and working with the operations team you will play are a key part:
- Planning and budgeting
- Working with key stakeholders on projects and initiatives
- Managing operation projects including testing, training and rollouts
- Assisting with performance metric framework and delivering effective reports
You are resilient and a natural leader always maintaining integrity and inspiring high performance. Along with your ability to work autonomously and use your initiative, you will be able to bring with you:
- Proven experience with change management and business improvement
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS office
- Project manager experience
- Analytical and financial skills
Opportunities like this don't come around very often so if you have been thinking about taking the next step in your career APPLY ONLINE, alternatively get in touch with Samantha McCall on 09 869 6252 for more information