Our client is a leading furnishing solutions company that provides furniture solutions and packages for a range of property owners Australia wide. They are currently searching for a Operations coordinator to join the team on a temporary basis with the potential of transitioning to permanent for the right candidate. The role is assisting with logistics, administration, purchasing and customer care.
Your responsibilities include:
- Creating, managing and maintaining quotes from suppliers
- Managing purchase orders through SAP
- Liaising with suppliers and external stakeholders including pricing and negotiation
- Managing stock and inventory levels
- Planning and organising freight requirements
- Monitor and maintain pricing
You will possess:
- SAP Business One experience is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package
- Meticulous organisational skills
- Problem solving initiative
If you have suitable requirements and are looking to operate across a variety supply chain functions, please do not hesitate and APPLY NOW !!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Isabella Boyer on 03 9098 7434