An opportunity has presented itself for an Online Partnerships Specialist. This position has 2 core functions – managing online content and managing partners.
You will be working with both direct partners and affiliate marketing partners to drive sales and expand the online business.
What are the duties and responsibilities?
- Review and update online content regularly using CMS across multiple.
- Prepare and organise briefs to creative agency partners/suppliers for online banners, iconographic work and other contents.
- Analyse and implement measures to enhance customer journey/experience.
Managing existing and new partners
- Build strong relationships with existing partners and drive online sales.
- Working with internal stakeholders and managing the onboarding new partners.
- Negotiate marketing and content placements with partners to grow online sales.
- Manage partner content requirements and promotion planning to align with wide promotional activities.
- Manage all non-disclosure agreements with key stakeholders.
What are the experience and skills we are looking for?
- A tertiary qualification in Business and Commerce.
- Vendor management and project management experiences are a tremendous advantage.
- Understanding of web-based tools and content management systems is a major plus.
- Ideally your current and previous experience will come from either marketing or online account management.
- Ability to manage partner expectations as well as requirements is must.
What personal attribute would make you a strong applicant?
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- You must be a confident individual so that you can comfortably engage in discussions and influence decisions.
- High attention to detail is a must, given the nature of the role.
- Experience to work according to deadlines and in face-paced environment with ever-changing conditions is a massive advantage.
- Be a team-player with a great personality.
- Most importantly, you must have exceptional stakeholder management experience and skills.
If you feel this position perfectly matches you, then hit the apply button or contact Manish Jhowry on 0447710791 to discuss.