This law firm has been providing the highest quality of service to their clients for over 2 Decades in Sydney. Continuously expanding and growing, this firm has over 2,000 lawyers all over the globe. This well-established firm works with a variety of clients across a range of industries including Banking & Finance, Intellectual Property, Litigation and Health Care.
This position will see you in a busy, dynamic role supporting various functions across the Sydney office. This is a varied positon with a range of duties and responsibilities which include:
- Facility management including reviewing the premises, managing repair and maintenance requests, organise and supervise external contractors
- Ensure regular maintenance of document database, ensuring all information is correct
- Stock management and budgeting of catering and office supplies
- Manage the offices kitchens, tidiness and storage, cleaning and premise coordination
- Organise of travel providers of travel and accommodation for the firm
- Maintaining of an asset register, ensuring all safety and maintenance are up to date
- Coordinate Workplace Health & Safety training & regularly update procedures.
To be considered for an interview you must have the following:
- Must have prior experience in facilities management
- Shown ability to manage a busy workload while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with internal and external suppliers and contractors
- Physical capability to move furniture and supplies on a regular basis
- Demonstrated capability of working independently and within a team
To apply please click the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.