This four-week temp assignment is working within a busy Business Services team and reporting to a team leader you will be responsible for:
- Mailroom duties, sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Liaising with all levels of staff within the firm
- Court filing and deliveries
- Stocking kitchen and ordering stationery
- Updating records spreadsheets to ensure files can easily be retrieved
- Relief reception and general administrative duties
To be successful in this role...
Experience within a Mailroom or legal administration is desirable. You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of working within a corporate and professional environment. You will be reliable and flexible with an ability to provide relief and support for reception and other administration teams. In addition, you will be corporately presented and communicate at a very high level, building rapport with senior professionals.
Located in the heart of the CBD with 350+ employees, this national Law firm has offices throughout Australia and boast an impressive reputation in the market. Their staff enjoy working in modern offices and maintain a work/life balance. Benefits include monthly drinks, fresh fruit, subsidised gym memberships, corporate healthcare discounts and ongoing learning opportunities.
If you would like to get your foot in the door of a great law firm please call Mary on 03 9098 7427 to discuss.