Located in the heart of the CBD, close to public transport and shops, this mid-tier law firm are a leader within the Legal industry and are well-renowned for their aggressive and tenacious representation of their clients across their various practice areas.
This is a busy and involved role which you will be able to make your own. The are will accept Part Time applications (3-4 days per week) as well as Full Time applications. In the role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with recruitment process of new staff
- Assiting with HR
- Facility management
- Maintaining standards and compliance of the office
- Ordering stock and stationery
- Maintain the smooth running of the office
To be successful for this position you must display the following:
- 5+ years experience as a Office Manager or Practice Manager, ideally within a law firm
- Experience in bookkeeping and accounting is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Extremely personable
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Join a close-knit working environment and maintain a work/life balance. Based in the heart of the CBD, the firm are surrounded by shops, cafes and public transport. Enjoy a down-to-earth working environment and be appreciated and rewarded for your efforts.
Don't hesitate! If you believe that you are at the perfect point in your career to take on a new challenge and prove yourself apply now via the link! Alternatively, contact Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.