This law firm has a global presence with excellent benefits and pride themselves on their professional level of service.
This position will see you in a busy, dynamic role supporting various functions across the Sydney office. This is a varied position with a range of duties and responsibilities which include:
- Facility management including reviewing the premises, managing repair and maintenance requests, organise and supervise external contractors
- Ensure regular maintenance of document database, ensuring all information is correct
- Stock management and budgeting of catering and office supplies
- Manage the offices kitchens, tidiness and storage, cleaning and premise coordination
- Organise travel and accommodation for the firm
- Coordinate Workplace Health & Safety training & regularly update procedures.
To be considered for an interview you must have the following:
- Must have prior experience in an office/facilities management role
- Shown ability to manage a busy workload while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with internal and external suppliers and contractors
- Physical capability to move furniture and supplies on a regular basis
- Demonstrated capability of working independently and within a team
- Social events
- Team functions
- Vibrant dynamic culture
- Attractive working hours
To apply please click the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.