Work for a national body within the Communications space, representing including outlets, suppliers and manufacturers. This organisation has been in operation over a number of decades, and it is an exciting time to join!
Reporting to the CEO and Senior Management team, the sole focus of this Office Manager role is to provide administrative support in North Sydney along with liaising with various stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Being the first point of contact for incoming queries
- Maintaining office supplies & stationary
- Maintaining office equipment and premises queries
- Travel bookings
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Liaise and consult with public & government agencies and organisations
- Assist with conferences, tradeshows, events
- Manage website content
- General ad-hoc duties
- Office administration experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- A positive and can-do approach
- Team player but also the ability to work autonomously
- Permanent role
- Monday - Friday
- North Sydney location
- Flexible part-time hours are available if required (work from home for afternoon) however it is a full-time role
- Up to $85,000 + super
Please APPLY today or give Colleen Deere a call 02 8270 9794 to have a confidential discussion.