This environmental consultancy provides solutions that manage the ongoing impact of increasing development on the build environment. They are currently seeking an Office Coordinator to join their Sydney office located in the South CBD fringe.
Providing administrative support to the office, you will be responsible for:
- Answering enquiries via phone and email
- Managing the client database
- Travel arrangements
- Diary management
- Providing marketing support
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in an administrative support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail
Take full ownership of the role alongside a supportive and experienced team. Offering a competitive salary of to $60K plus super, work in a business that strives to create a better and healthier environment for now and the future.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.