This highly regarded national firm is seeking a well organised Office Assistant to join their team. This firm encourages a supportive environment to ensure growth and development, assisting others inside and outside the firm.
Day to day you will have varied responsibilities where you will utilise your organisational and prioritisation skills, you core duties will include:
- Mail and court filing
- Assisting with setting up meeting & function rooms
- Photocopying and printing
- Manage office supplies
- Administrative duties as required
- Assist with internal and external events
To be successful in securing an interview you will possess:
- Great knowledge around MS Office, especially Outlook
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work individually as well as apart of a team
- Being able to organise tasks and meet deadlines
- Professional presentation
Solidify your operational and administrative experience within a successful yet growing firm. Work across all aspects of the business, and actively support workplace culture and the efficient running of the business. This is a permanent fulltime position paying up to $65k package!
If you are looking for an involved role within a friendly and collaborative team environment, this could be your ideal opportunity!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Colleen Deere on 8270 9794 or Samantha McAuley 02 8270 9795.