Join an established New Zealand business that has successfully adapted to changing technology and markets. Good service and a focus on solutions doesn't get old so they have been able to increase their service offering and customer base across the world.
Reporting to the CFO, you will oversee the day to day office administration including health and safety for the factory.
- First point of contact for phone and email queries
- Mail management
- Data processing for orders and supplies
- Reports and presentations
- Office equipment maintenance
- Credit control
- Circa $55000
- Award winning business
- Environmentally ethical business
- Supports community organisations
- Easy-going environment with a nice bunch of people, drinks fridge and music zones
- Monthly team lunches
You will need experience in a similar accounting/office support role.
- Customer service focus
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Concern for order, accuracy and quality
- Proficiency in MS Office and experience with Xero preferred
- Sense of humour