This successful firm of consulting engineers are specialists in their field and are looking for an Administration Manager to join their company. Founded in Australia, the team extends across the globe to deliver safety and risk management services to client's operations in Australasia, South East Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure the management of administrative, office support and management systems.
- First point of contact dealing with clients and service providers
- Liaising with Operations Manager/Directors
- Preparation and coordination of team meetings
- Recording of annual leave accruals and administration of leave entitlements
- Travel coordination
- Office maintenance
- Social events
- Project Management
- Financial duties include; liaising with bookkeeper regarding invoices, insurance, personnel leave.
- Assist Directors with marketing activities
- Resolve IT issues, liaise with IT service providers, update computer asset list.
- Coordinate training matrix, organise orientation programs.
- Quality Assurance, upload documents and templates on SharePoint.
- Previous demonstrated Office/Administration Management experience within consulting, engineering firm ideally
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient MS Office Skills, Adobe Acrobat
- SharePoint experience would be desirable
- Adaptable and flexible nature
- Proactive and problem-solving approach
- Identify areas for improvements
- The ability to liaise with various stakeholders in the business
- Chatswood location
- Close to public transport
- Valued close-knit environment
- Take ownership of the role
- Permanent role
- $80,000 + super
- Flexible working environment
If you are looking to take ownership of your role, and work with a successful engineering company, where you are more than just a number, then this position is the one for you! APPLY NOW, and become a part of a valued close-knit team!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794