One of the largest government departments is looking for an experienced Office Administrative to join their team! Based near the CBD this temporary opportunity will run through till Dec 2017 with possible chance of extension.
In this versatile role, your senior administration and project coordination skills will be crucial. You will provide expert support to the project teams, Senior Management and also assist with the administration of programs and projects within the department. You will use your initiative and attention to detail to identify issues with ongoing projects and be able to liaise across business units.
- Undertake a range of administration tasks including orders and invoices, receipting items, managing and tracking records
- Act as a point of contact to refer enquiries and issues to more relevant officers in a professional manner exercising tact and discretion.
- Maintain administration, record and information systems and processes and identify areas for enhanced efficiency and effectiveness, making recommendations for improvement where required.
- Provide administration support for project teams and Directorate s required
- Contribute to administration projects that support key business priorities.
You must have:
- Experience in the provision of administration using Trim & SAP.
- Knowledge of and proven ability to interpret and apply government protocols and administration as well as policies, processes and procedures.
- Proven experience in a similar role - with in Government.
- Show intitiave, drive and the ability to act confidentialy and with discretion
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, share knowledge and work co-operatively to achieve outcomes.
If this is the role for you and you would like to be kept busy right up to Christmas, then please APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704