This prestigious accountancy firm has been in operation for over twenty years, specialising in a holistic service from taxation services to financial planning and property investment. You will be the hub of the office and work in a small team environment which is friendly, outgoing and down to earth.
Reporting to a Financial Advisor, your responsibilities will include;
- Gathering client and product information in relation to superannuation, insurance and investment products
- Liaising with insurers and financial institutions
- Preparation of client communications and applications
- Assisting with new business and the preparation of client files
- Handling client enquiries and contacts
- Client database management
- Sourcing and provision of Annual Tax Statements to accountants and auditors as required
- Assisting in the development of internal administration systems
You will predominantly be supporting an Advisor, however you will also be expected to provide administrative assistance and support to all team members with administration tasks including: word processing, incoming and outgoing mail, data entry, filing and other tasks as required.
The ideal person for this role will have some accounts and administration experience within a professional environment supporting not only one member closely but also general assistance to a team.
We are seeking a customer service focused individual who loves an all-round role and is flexible and willing to take responsibility for general administration tasks. Someone with a high attention to detail and an outgoing, positive nature is essential.
What's On Offer?
- Temporary assignment to start immediately
- Small and friendly team environment
- Role with variety and close interaction
If you're available immediately and have an accounts administrative background, please don't hesitate in giving me a call. I'm contactable on 03 9098 7433.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433