This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for an Internal Network and Systems Administrator has become available on a long term contract.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport.
As an Internal Network and Systems Administrator, you will join this busy team providing first level support of LAN/WAN and providing administration for internal services, firewalls, proxy and PC technical/help desk support.
Reporting to the Senior Systems Administrator, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monitor LAN/WAN network status and network devices
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve Level 1 network issues and escalate where necessary
- Firewall, proxy and PABX administration
- PC technical support for all IT enquiries (Level 1 & Level 2 help desk support)
- Install security software on user PC
- Server administration duties as required
- Setting up user IDs on domain, email. Phone system and internal systems
- Basic phone set up
- Installing and troubleshooting handsets, printers and fax machines
- Adhoc duties and project duties as required
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience in Networking (LAN, WAN) in Cisco environment
- Help desk support experience in Windows 7 applications
- Tertiary qualifications in networking or relevant field
- Cisco CCNA certification is mandatory
- Technical background in internal servers, firewalls and proxy
- Excellent communication skills both written
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Michael Yoon on +61282709741