Your duties include but will not be limited to:
- Build a portfolio of participants.
- Responsible for obtaining feedback from participants and creating business development opportunities by increasing stakeholder engagement
- Interacting with and responding to participants
- Coordinate and engage with other stakeholders related to participants
- Network with NDIS-related organisations
- Reporting directly to the Executive Chairman
- Previous experience of NDIS standards and practices
- Previous experience in Networking with NDIS participants
- You must hold a current driver's license
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join an organisations who prides themselves on investing and training to the highest standards to ensure their employees well equipped that has superb working environments with attractive reward. Please contact Nigel Mills on 02 8270 9771 for further information or APPLY now.