With a focus on the delivery of Learning and Development initiatives and solutions, you will be accountable for building and developing capability across the leadership team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage, mentor and coach Regional Training Consultants
- Execute Franchise training programs regionally across stores
- Implement global training initiatives
- Work closely with stakeholders to implement and roll out training and development programs
- Coach Area Operations Manager
- Design, facilitate & implement in-store training
- Assist with various projects as required by the Chief People & Capability Officer
Join a large global business with an established market presence and work alongside like-minded and dedicated individuals in a business that will support your growth. Enjoy working close to home, with parking provided in the Ryde Macquarie Park area, please apply now!
Please apply today or give Colleen Deere a call on 8270 9794.