We are proud to be working exclusively with an industry leader. This opportunity has come about due to growth in the business.
About the Company:
My client prides itself on living by it's statement of values and how this has defined the culture of the company not only locally but on a global scale as well.
The main objective of this National Key Account Manager role is to ensure continual improvement and implementation of major key projects and clients working in the Major Civil division.
The role will include: (and is not limited too:)
- Establish industry preferred OEM for major civil engineering
- Design and develop major civil and infrastructure projects
- Strategic and integrated planning and forecasting
- Liaising with industry & Govt bodies and major stake holders/technology partners
- Assist regions with large scale tender submissions and processing.
- conduct and attend to internal meetings to ensure that internal resource allocation is met and adhered too in a timely manner
- Experienced working in major civil engineering works ideally in road and rail in the Australian local market
- Relevant tertiary qualification withing civil engineering
- Highly motivated with exceptional communication skills
- Willing to grow your career and make this role your own!
- Career progression - endless. You decide the career path you'd like to make for yourself.
- Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus Structure + OTE + Accelerator program.
- This role reports directly to the GM. It's a very highly regarded role within it's division.
Then please call me for a confidential discussion. Naz 02 8270 9742