Our client is a manufacturer of paper & plastic packaging products. This global player has been operating for over 60 years and now has a presence in over 15 countries, employing over 3000 staff. Our client is at the forefront of packaging technology with a major focus on recyclable products. They offer a premium product and are currently selling into all of the major players in the Australian market.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional with previous exposure to the FMCG or packaging space. Reporting to the owner of the business in Europe, you will be responsible for developing and managing the business across Australia and New Zealand.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing existing major accounts across Australia
- Developing new business within the Retail and FMCG sectors
- Responsibility for managing the whole business (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Logistics)
- Performing a technical sell, working closely with clients to develop custom packaging
- Gathering business intelligence, analysing market trends and follow legislation closely
- Your main KPI will be to ensure an increase in market share
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A relevant Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience selling into Grocery or FMCG, a background in packaging will be highly regarded
- A strong background in solution sales (this is crucial)
- A hunter type personality with extensive experience in developing new business as well as managing major accounts
- Experience with people management will be highly regarded.
- Join a market leader in packaging
- Above market salary
- Complete autonomy in your role
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Herman Benade on 03 9098 7421