people2people have partnered with a global market leader who is listed on the ASX and is experiencing growth within the Australian market. Due to the internal growth and change, they are now looking to formalize policies, procedures and systems while focusing on strategy development and management.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager and the Exec leadership team you will be responsible for managing teams (both directly and indirectly) around Australia in the Administration space - leading, developing and supporting teams while driving and implementing best practice to deliver efficiencies. Involved in various projects due to growth and acquisitions - your ability to manage, document and influence change is essential.
- Proven track record within a similar role - leading and developing teams remotely.
- Experience in managing multiple projects including development and implementation of policies and procedures around the administrative and accounting functions within a large corporate business.
- High level of computer literacy is essential - MS Office Suite and experience with an ERP system essential (JDE_.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - with a proven track record in stakeholder engagement and liaison.
- National role - working with a diverse range of teams and people
- Opportunity to streamline and improve processes.
- Fast paced and growing business
- Strategic role - which allows you to influence and add value
- Strong leadership team who offers support