This National Not for Profit organisation who have a presence throughout Australia are currently seeking an experienced and highly skilled Minute Taker to assist at their Annual Executive Board meeting on the 2nd of March.
The Minute Taker will be required to attend, take and document the minutes of the Annual Board Meeting. This is a one-day assignment from 9:30-5:00pm located in Hobart.
Professionally presented and spoken, you are an experienced PA or EA with extensive minute taking experience. With the ability to effectively communicate with all levels, you have strong administrative skills and a high attention to detail. With fast and accurate typing ability this role will see you record and document the meeting and provide accurate documentation.
As the Minute Taker you will be accountable for:
- Effective and accurate Minute taking, with the ability to type straight on to laptop
- Typing speed of 60 wpm minimum
- High standard of English grammar and punctuation
- Preparing, reviewing, editing and final compilation of meeting minutes on template provided
- Meeting Client deadline for finalisation of Minutes
If you meet the above criteria apply today and call Isabella on (03) 9098 7434
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Isabella Boyer on 03 9098 7434